Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thursday

Had to take a zero yesterday, there was an adequate time window at the end of the day but by that point all I could do was huddle in bed! This morning however things are structured forgivingly, we have a meeting at 10 at our hotel with the head of the caregivers agency at the assisted living to discuss issues for C.'s possible return there (we are waiting to hear whether she'll be admitted to stroke rehab or not), and we also were in bed at 8pm last night and asleep shortly thereafter (i didn't get much sleep Tuesday, it was 12:45am by the time I got to the hotel and I couldn't get to sleep till about 2:45am). So - spirit not letter - 15 minutes on treadmill brisk walk (3mph, 5% incline). Started with a slow jog but it was so slow and I was so breathless that I decided uphill walking would be preferable. Both cold weather and emotional stress trigger asthma - AND the prescription I didn't have time to pick up before I left on Tuesday, I realize, was Singulair, one of my two asthma controller medications - so it is not surprising I should be wheezing like a pug....

No comments: