Saturday, November 15, 2014

Run!

Hmmm, that may have been slightly premature, but I felt justified by the fact that though this cold was dreadful while it lasted, it never had any major lung involvement beyond the inevitable pint of phlegm (speculative measurement derived Thursday evening in bed during extended spell of coughing) - no soreness or tenderness, none of the unpleasant dry painful unproductive coughing I had with the last ailment. Lungs still full of very runny junk, but feeling much better and have had several good long nights of sleep.

In any case, that's the too-much-information way of saying that I could not resist taking advantage of THE MOST GORGEOUS RUNNING WEATHER - it's 40 and sunny, relatively little wind, best time of the whole running year as far as I am concerned! Just did the vent-to-snout loop in my little bit of the park, with 8 x :20 sprint, :40 recovery in the middle. About 30min total. Woo-hoo!

No comments: