Wednesday, November 26, 2014

VSR!

That stands for Very Short Run - or Very Slippery Run as the case may be. Lungs still not quite right, thought I should properly wait for tomorrow, but there was a small window of afternoon before darkness falls and an awareness on my part that there is nothing like even a short run to turn mood around for the better! Snow this morning turned to freezing rain, but actually I sort of love running in freezing rain - except, that is, for how slippery it gets underfoot. Regretfully decided as I hit the point where you transition down to the river that it was not worth the risk of going longer and falling on slush/ice - but I will look forward to having a nice one tomorrow morning, hopefully it will be above freezing and less slippery (if it's too cold for tender lungs, I will go to hot yoga instead).

20 cobweb-clearing minutes!

No comments: