Sunday, February 8, 2015

SHORT run

but very happy to get out there. Friday was too cold for me to run and there wasn't sufficient time window for anything else, Saturday was a wash due to EPIC night out on Friday and then today although I woke up feeling pretty well-rested basically turned into nap, nap, nap - any time I tried to do anything I found myself back in bed. (Really it was a taxing week, I'm not surprised.)

Around 4:30 I realized I'd better get my act together and get out if even just for a very short one, and that was what I did. It was really nice, I wish I'd gotten out sooner - slushy and a bit of a mess underfoot, but no ice to speak of and temperatures damp in high 30s, very good for tender lungs.

I am going to make this coming week an EXEMPLARY exercise week if I have anything to say about it!

:30 with last few mins walking recovery

No comments: