Thursday, February 26, 2015

Weights!

Gosh, I like this. I am finally really doing a proper squat with the bar - we have just been working on form, Josh is a stickler for this stuff, I am excited that am making enough progress to be unleased on the "real thing"...

Will miss Monday and Tuesday weights, alas, but will have makeup session Friday for one of those so that really I'm only missing one. Still somewhat struggling to get by from day to day, but the end of winter is really in sight now, and exercise will become much easier once I can have short frequent runs outside. It is clear to me that I need a better strategy for next winter: I think I will have to get a Columbia gym membership on top of my Chelsea Piers one so that I have a close-to-home option on days I don't have much time and it's too cold to run outside.

1hr

No comments: