Sunday, September 9, 2018

Fri.-Sun.

Friday: jet-lag related writeoff, nothing beyond normal walking (and I couldn't even make myself do PT)
Saturday: got sleep in 2 shifts, nice 1hr as 1:1 jog-walk, PT, didn't make it to yoga but walked to the big grocery store and did bigger shopping, which was probably the wiser use of that time slot anyway
Sunday: got sleep in 2 shifts (but gosh, being awake from 3-8am is unpleasant - not terrible on a weekend because you can effectively go back to sleep, but not good for coming weekdays)

Gonna shower and do PT, uncertain about yoga now as I can't do the 3pm I'd hoped to (not long enough digestive interval). I think I probably should be patient and wait till tomorrow, which is not a run day - if I wear yoga clothes under work clothes and get to the office at 9:30 or so, I could then sneak out (still on an empty stomach) for Dominique's 11am hot hatha 90, come home to shower and change, then back to the office by 1:30 or so. That sounds reasonable to me...

No comments: