Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hot yoga!

Afterglow dissipated at realization that subway wasn't running due to signal failure, which seems to have happened almost every day this winter - but it was a very good class. Took a bus partway, but when it stopped for indeterminately long time at 135th St. (where the drivers change?), I decided to get off and walk the rest of the way home. Sunny day, not at all windy, so temperatures in the low 20s don't seem at all bad....

This is the time of year when I most regret that Chelsea Piers is so far away - I am too busy to spare the 1+hr transit each way, especially if I can't bike or run down to make better use of transit time. Have decided to wait to start swimming till weather is a bit warmer - sounds lazy, but really swimming-pool chemicals and cold air are two things that put considerable stress on my lungs, so it seems wiser to wait till I have gotten rid of one of those stress factors. Might do another hot yoga this evening if I am finished with work I need to do in time....

1.5hr hot yoga

No comments: