Monday, April 21, 2014

Glorious spin!

Mondays have been challenging for me this whole school year as I have an 8:30 Monday morning meeting pretty much every week - as a night owl, I find this is a dreadful way to get things started! However it makes me feel justified in taking a chunk of midday to go to my beloved spin class downtown. All winter I was castigating myself at the stupidity of belonging to a gym that's so hard to get to - but now is the shining time when it is absolutely lovely, it is the most gorgeous day, low 60s and sunny but with a hint of coolth in the air to make outdoor exercise blissful. I rode down to spin, had a snack afterwards in the cafe (I was underfueled riding home yesterday, I should have eaten before I got back on my bike), then a ridiculously beautiful ride home along the river. Glory!

10mi round trip bike (c. :50)
:50 spin

No comments: