Thursday, April 5, 2018

Yoga, run!

Hahahaha, 1pm yoga was a DISASTER - it was the same teacher who had laryngitis earlier in the term and spoke in an incomprehensible whisper - voice back to normal levels, but still fast and breathy in a way that makes it impossible for me to understand! Add that to the fact that there are a couple things I genuinely can't do (right now/ever - standing splits for instance...), and it was not fun, though the heat and the stretch are no doubt worthwhile regardless. (I hasten to add that she is very nice, I just can't understand most of what she's saying!)

End of day: 30 as 1:1.

I think tomorrow I'm back on "run soon after I get up, eat smallish breakfast, digestive interval, 1pm yoga" though it depends partly on when I get to sleep tonight.

No comments: