Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday

Had good session with Tom the PT yesterday where we were in agreement (reluctant but strong on my part) that I am doing too many things still that aggravate back stuff. He worked on my upper back and neck, with beneficial effects, and today I only did my PT exercises, especially as I was spending a lot of hours pulling stuff out of closets and sorting it into trash and donation bags, with the kind of miscellaneous leaning over that you get with that kind of work. Tomorrow I will go to restorative yoga in the am and then have some kind of bike or swim after - Tom rightly suggests that I should be trying an upright stationary bike of regular rather than spin bike kind, because the spin bikes are to a great extent set up to mimic road bike posture. (You can adjust, of course, but I do find that as a short person, it is impossible to have the handlebar high enough up to get a truly sedate ride.)

No comments: