Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monday spin

After a day in which inertia laid me low, I met up with Lauren at Chelsea Piers for the Monday night spin class. It was excellent - I felt afterwards for the first time in a long time as though I can imagine getting back into a decent fitness routine. I'm hoping to make it there for a swim this evening and for something else tomorrow during the day - and I rode my bike over there last night, and also uptown to Columbia this morning, so that's good too (though I underestimated how sweaty I would get - if I do that again, I might bring a towel and a clean shirt to change into!)...

55 mins. spin

2 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

So are you feeling more confident in your city street bike rides?

Anonymous said...

植牙的最好方式是無痛微創植牙。
外籍新娘有哪些國家可以選擇?
seo網站排名就要委託專業廠商。
大陸新娘在台灣的比例每年都在攀升中呢!