Friday, October 21, 2011

Beast week 7 class 2

Excellent class - there were only three of us, it was like a small-group training session. It is very noticeable how much my fitness has improved over these seven weeks - I feel like I am now in a position to work really hard and consistently through the whole of class (it helped that today we were doing more what I think of as strength stuff and less of the things that require agility and flexibility at the same time as cardiovascular fitness and strength - my bete noir is these things we do like the "low bear crawl" where you are basically putting strain on about four different systems at once - I like it better when I can concentrate on just two or at most three different aspects!).

1:15 boot camp

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I think you just pinpointed why I am so bad at boot camp classes! Part of it is of course the fitness element. But there is a reason I do sports that require me to just go in a straight line!