Wednesday, March 7, 2012

#15/20

Have been very grumpy over the last two days due to the fact that my two particular afflictions have struck hard - asthma and insomnia!  By late afternoon Monday, I was noticeably wheezing and with lung junk (aftereffect of good morning workout), same thing yesterday - I regretfully decided I'd better not run, it is not productive when I am so wheezy, but I'm having running withdrawal.  And last night AGAIN just like Monday night it was 5am and I still hadn't gotten to sleep at all - when I finally did drift under, it was only most lightly and with very disturbed dreams.  However I did have a pretty decent workout with Mark just now, all things considered, and I'm only 2 days away from my spring break, which I am hoping should let stress levels ramp down a bit. 

1hr strength

No comments: