Friday, November 2, 2012

Yoga!

O. and I had a mini-boot camp yesterday in the park, but we were both feeling a bit under the weather and I realized we should just cut it short - log it as 30 minutes including warmup.

I realized last night that stress levels remain through the roof, so it was my priority today to go to LOCAL YOGA! (I really want a long run too, but I had a sore throat yesterday and this morning that I thought I had better respect - it has now gone away, so that's good. Stress depresses the immune system...)

Great yoga class, anyway: truly beneficial. I think tomorrow I will run AND do yoga. Fingers crossed for smooth travel Sunday - gas shortages may make it harder than usual to get a cab to the airport (the car service I sometimes take isn't accepting bookings), so I will have to leave significant extra time to be on the safe side. Since I leave at 5:45am even when things are normal (for 8:45 international flight from JFK), I fear this may mean 5am!...

.5 mini-boot camp (Thurs.)
1.5hr yoga (Fri.)

No comments: