Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thursday Cayman report

OK, back on track now I hope. Sunday I just did PT, Monday and Tuesday I really knew would be a wash (didn't even do PT, ugh - Monday was getting out of the apartment in a fashion that left it visitor-ready and transporting cats and luggage to Philadelphia, Tuesday was PHL-MIA-GCM with only about 3.5hrs in the air but a total of 16 hours from door to door!). Got in so late Tuesday night that Wednesday also suffered (and it's "cleaner day," which necessitates "cleaner exile" - then I slept the whole afternoon, I was utterly wiped out).

This morning did force myself out of bed at 5:45 and get in my 50 as 1:1 before the sun was too high in the sky. Did PT exercises at home in the afternoon. Still figuring out what exercise schedule is going to be like - I am going to try yoga tomorrow for the first time in a while and see if it will work with modifications or perhaps not.

PT + 50 as 1:1

No comments: