Sunday, March 16, 2014

End of week strength

Gosh, I am tired! Week went a bit haywire there - a close family member had a health emergency in Philadelphia and was admitted to hospital - I got down there as soon as I reasonably could, and the situation is now pretty well under control, but it was both alarming and unexpectedly exhausting.

It's definitely winter still here, too....

Anyway, I did do a good pair of classes at Chelsea Piers this afternoon (the same teacher does them, adjacent), call it boot-camp-type strength stuff. I am grumpy that I have to go to a conference in Virginia from Thursday to Sunday - I only have one week of spring break, this is it and in an ideal world I would either be visiting Brent or catching up on fitness and work or BOTH! However I will try and make Mon-Tues-Wed count as far as both fitness and work go - I have one task I must do tonight, and a couple other rather pressing ones in the next few days...

1.25hr strength

No comments: