Sunday, March 30, 2014

Workout!

It was a strange day of alternating stints of work and dozing, and I felt still dazed as I headed down to Chelsea Piers, decadently, in a taxi for the 4pm class with Eilon. (Desperate situations call for desperate remedies - anything to get myself to a good class!) Abs/performax pair was super - only on the new schedule, they've given it the axe! However it really is just a kind of consolidation, and it means I will go to Eilon's Boxing Basics class instead, which has now been moved up to replace the boot-camp-style workout. That's not at all bad, I've been wanting to get back into the habit of punching things....

1.25hr boot camp

Pretty pitiful week as far as exercise goes, but there were extenuating circumstances. Ardently hoping this coming week will represent an improvement!

No comments: