Monday, August 24, 2015

Run! (phew....)

Ah, it should have been very simple - today's the first day of my new commitment to just run every morning for a short time unless I have a bona-fide other morning workout planned! IT WAS NOT SIMPLE, and I was having dark midday of the soul - but in the end I did get up and out, so that is fine. (I feel much better now that I've gotten that done, though temporally discombobulated - I had an 8am dentist appointment, to have a new night mouthguard fit - the old one is unwearably uncomfortable, I truly don't see how they imagine anyone could fall asleep with it in - but didn't get much sleep, and came home and went back to bed after).

It is way too hot still - PLEASE, FALL WEATHER, COME SOON!

:22 easy jog

1 comment:

Becca said...

This is basically the story of me and my novel every single day.