Sunday, September 24, 2017

Hahaha, what happened to this week?!?! I did run on Wednesday and Thursday - but then minor Ottawa familial cataclysm sucked me in, Friday morning a second iteration of same actually had me stuck by the phone for about 3 hours and after that the only thing I could honestly do was go back to bed! Saturday was better, got some work done at least, but had to go to midtown in the evening (train issues almost gave me a nervous breakdown) and didn't end up being able to fit in a run (heat is making it tricky). ANYWAY no breakfast downtown today, NOT for good reasons but it meant that I could sleep till I woke up and then go out to run on a leisurely basis. It is WAY TOO HOT but I felt pretty cheery and happy throughout, which is nice, tight back and tender hamstring notwithstanding. 2hr as 3:1 jog-walk, feeling really happy about getting that one done! I have another event downtown later (LES, my least favorite, terrible transit options from UWS!) and may be able to stop by G.'s for a quick visit en route there if all is well....

No comments: