Thursday, December 26, 2019

Boxing Day

In retrospect I could have done Coach Jerry's Dashing Through the Sand beach walk as my main exercise rather than an afterthought - it was a slog, I felt very guilty for having gotten my mother to come along (my niece really wasn't enjoying it either) and worse of all for me, the camber was the wrong way, my R hip was higher and R glute-hamstring immediately not happy, getting worse over about 50 mins of slog in soggy sand! Then because of shuttling issues (and of course it's a normal work day for Brent) Brent and I still needed to walk back to the SUV (fortunately on sidewalk) so that he could bring me home and then go back to get the others from post-event breakfast.

1hr as 1:1
50 mins unbalanced beach slog
30 mins walk back to car

Will do mega-stretch once I have showered!

No comments: