Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tuesday

Monday was a rest day from running and I didn't do anything other than incidental walking - really Mondays this semester have been a disaster for scheduling reasons beyond my control. Yesterday started with Brent getting up at 4 and me putting him in a car at about ten to five, then frantically reading the second half of Dangerous Liaisons, then ... you get the idea.

Unlike last Tuesday, it was my assessment that I DID have the vim today to swim late morning and still be able to pull off the appropriate run, so yes, lovely swim, then on the run with meetings so let's see if I can actually reconstruct it.

Warmup: 200 swim, 200 kick with board, 200 as 2 x 100 free drill (thumbs-and-salute, finger-drag), 200 as 100 whip kick with board, 100 breast.

2 x 75 fly kick-drill swim

Then a full lane opened up and I did 100 back drill-swim (double-arm, full stroke), then 100 IM, then 50 easy swim down.

It is possible that I am missing another 200 swim in the first half, but probably not....

1200 yards total

No comments: