Monday, December 17, 2007

Gym workout and bike #19

A very enjoyable workout with M. this morning at the gym. Nothing spectacular, just regular--good!

Bike #19, 20 mins., 570 mins. total. Yes, this is pitiful, but the schedule is out of control.

I think I am going to do another 30 in 30 on the bike starting around MLK day/beginning of new semester, this time with real workouts and really concentrating on what I'm doing. Swimming seven days a week is never logistically quite feasible, and running thirty days in a row seems inadvisable for injury-related reasons--and in any case the bike is where I'm by far the weakest, anything I do will be an improvement. Not sorry I've been doing even this half-assed version, actually, it was definitely better than nothing--but it turned out to be more inconvenient than I possibly imagined, it really is against common sense!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's not pitiful! Every little bit counts. (At least that is my story and I'm stickin' to it!)

Bigun said...

great idea...30/30's are hard (I've yet to complete one)...so I wish you all the best!

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I'd have a hard enough time doing 7/7 :-)