Monday, December 17, 2007

Gym workout and bike #19

A very enjoyable workout with M. this morning at the gym. Nothing spectacular, just regular--good!

Bike #19, 20 mins., 570 mins. total. Yes, this is pitiful, but the schedule is out of control.

I think I am going to do another 30 in 30 on the bike starting around MLK day/beginning of new semester, this time with real workouts and really concentrating on what I'm doing. Swimming seven days a week is never logistically quite feasible, and running thirty days in a row seems inadvisable for injury-related reasons--and in any case the bike is where I'm by far the weakest, anything I do will be an improvement. Not sorry I've been doing even this half-assed version, actually, it was definitely better than nothing--but it turned out to be more inconvenient than I possibly imagined, it really is against common sense!


Wendy said...

It's not pitiful! Every little bit counts. (At least that is my story and I'm stickin' to it!)

Bigun said...

great idea...30/30's are hard (I've yet to complete one) I wish you all the best!

Danielle in Iowa said...

I'd have a hard enough time doing 7/7 :-)