Thursday, February 2, 2017

Wed/Thurs runs

Hmmm, I must have forgotten to log yesterday's at the time.

Tuesday was a legitimate day off, hadn't intended it but found myself in home stretch on the book and realized I should cancel EVERYTHING till it was sent! Texted Josh to say I wouldn't get downtown to lift, was still hoping to run but it was about 6:30 by the time I sent it to my editor and I was utterly knackered. Ordered pizza and took Kindle to bed.

Yesterday's was decent but felt a good deal of soreness in piriformis/lower back. 90 minutes with 10 x (1:00 faster, 2:00 easy).

Today was glorious - beautiful day, really weather yesterday and today is ideal (40 and sunny, less wind today than yesterday). So lucky re: climate and daily run route along the water! 1hr easy.

No comments: