Thursday, May 18, 2017

Hot yoga!

GRUESOMELY hot today! Not sure about factors - partly I suppose I was hot for longer earlier - usually I feel OK once I survive the standing sequence, but today even the mat stuff was a challenge to stay focused for.

Back was sore in the beginning - pinching/tight in the standing postures that put pressure on it - but feels fine now. Sciatica on the other hand reared up afterwards so strongly that I could hardly put weight on that leg! Fortunately wiggling it around and walking a bit seems to have returned it to something more like normal, but as Brent comments (he was there, unexpectedly, to pick me up, and given the pain shooting down right leg and how hot I was I was extremely grateful not to have to walk home in heat!), good thing I didn't do 2:1 earlier!

1hr overly hot yoga

No comments: