Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bonus BEAST...

That was great - we came early for body composition measurements and the timed 1.5 mile run (I messed up, I thought we weren't running till 9 and I had only just taken my inhaler puffs when it turned out we were actually running - very wheezy, not pleasant! - don't have the time yet, wasn't watching clock, will have to get it by email later). Followed by a strenuous hour of various sorts of thing, some of which I am utterly dreadful at - but the group is very nice, and everyone really is better at some things than others, I am not a bad runner....

1.25hr. strength

3 comments:

Black Knight said...

No, you are not a bad runner at all.
Thanks for the nice story you wrote as comment on my blog.
Long time ago the main race of my city passed near my house and I remember again my daughter and my son near the window while watching all those runners.
Here you can see that moment: 1986!!!! Yes 25 years ago.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12419047@N00/267145579/

Jenny Davidson said...

Wonderful!

Black Knight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.