Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Short swim

I didn't stay in for long - had to get back uptown to get ready to teach this afternoon - but I have been swimming SHAMEFULLY little, given that I am doing the one-hour swim on Sunday, and thought that I should at least get in the pool for some drill work. The hot tub afterwards was nice, too - it is magical swimming at Chelsea Piers on a snow day, the huge glassed-in pool area just looks out onto white snow and the icy river!

Warmup: 100 free, 100 IM kick, 100 free, 100 IM drill, 100 free, 100 IM swim

3 x 100 as drill-swim by 25 (front scull, fists, finger-drag)

6 x 50 on 1:15 as stroke-free (2 fly, 2 back, 2 breast)

200 kick (flutter with every fourth length whip)

1400 yards total

1 comment:

Becca said...

Coming to town in Feb - can we take girls swimming? (Or maybe they swim, I yoga?!)