Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday strength/spin

OK, that was great, I did go to Chelsea Piers midday and it was exactly the right thing to do. John teaches 3 classes in a row: half-hour abs, 45+ mins. strength, then a short break and a spin class in the studio upstairs. So call it 1.5hr. strength, .75hr. spin. Highly enjoyable - really I am better at the regular strength stuff than at the boot-camp-style workouts, it was good for my morale, the woman in front of me was looking askance when my heavy weights were 20-lb. dumbbells but it was all good!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Askance as in they were too light or too heavy??

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I hate that boot camp is so morale busting for me. I know it means I should do it because it is hitting my weaknesses, but I hate feeling so incompetent!