Friday, January 21, 2011

Insomnia!

It's 3:30 and I can't go to sleep. Which is most irksome - I know I shouldn't be on the computer, either, but I realized that at this point I am not going to be able to go to boot camp and I wanted to email the instructor in advance to apologize.

Sleepless nights are the main bane of my existence! It was too tiring a week, that's the trouble - it stirs me up rather than helping me to go to sleep in any sensible fashion.

There are 2 alternatives in terms of classes at Chelsea Piers that I can do to 'make up the work' I'll miss - will see when I do finally get some sleep and what order I need to fit work obligations in, then decide which to go to. Will hope to get there for the noon sequence, if I can get a couple things done first uptown...

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Oh man, that sucks. I am so grateful that I fall asleep and stay asleep easily. Of course, that means I have no good excuse for skipping workouts :-)