Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BEAST week 8 (Wednesday)

A very enjoyable class.

I'm about to explode from stress, unfortunately - I had one of those revelations (not a new one, but I was feeling it with renewed force) yesterday, I have to (HAVE TO!) make more time for myself. I haven't had nearly enough down-time over the last 2 months - it was natural, I got back to NY and I immediately plunged back in to everything I missed, I bought a lot of tickets to plays and saw quite a bit of live music and threw myself into school stuff and writing etc. etc. etc. But it is much too much - it is not sustainable, and it is not enjoyable if I am so overloaded!

I'm going on VACATION on Friday, am not going to take my computer with me and am only going to exercise as it's compatible with the trip goals. (There should be quite a bit of walking and hiking in any case; we are going to see some lovely things, it is not exactly this but much along these lines. I am especially excited about going here; check out the photo gallery!)

1:20 boot camp

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Enjoy the monkey watching! I want pictures!!!

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I'm jealous! I want to go to Costa Rica!

Bobbie said...

Wow! The place looks stunning. Good for you... leaving the computer at home is great decision!