Monday, August 15, 2011

Session #16

Lazy Monday morning workout - I will do better than that on Wednesday! (Pretty noticeable that I have gotten stronger, though: using 25lb dumbbells for chest press for instance, and not finding them excessively heavy for 3 x 20 reps.)

Had been mulling over whether or not to get a few extra session with Carla, as the last of the ones I've paid for run out a week before I leave, but in fact she is going on vacation on the 26th, so it works out perfectly as is. I am tempted to try some CrossFit in that week, but really it will be more sensible to do some longer triathlon-specific sessions in preparation for the SOS race in mid-September. Have not been doing nearly enough of that sort of hours!

1hr strength

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Yay for getting stronger! I am making myself get back into weight training now that I am not training for any running/biking events. There is definitely satisfaction in seeing my weights go up!