Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Short Wednesday swim

Ugh, really I was feeling pretty awful all day - I took a mid-morning nap, but it could not counteract the damage done by early rising and running! Exercise was contraindicated, and yet I felt that the headache that advil and caffeine had done nothing to dispel might be exorcised by swimming, and it was indeed the case.

(Also I had to practice my fly!)

c. 1000 miscellaneous, but especially:

2 x 100 one-armed fly (alternating right arm, left arm by 25)

2 x 50 3-3-3 (3 right, 3 left, 3 full stroke)

4 x 50 fly down, free back (on random!)

and other bits as I could fit 'em into whatever else was going on in the lane.

Muscles very sore today from the lunges I did yesterday! It is an enjoyable feeling, though, even if I do slightly want to avoid walking up or down stairs...

No comments: