Friday, May 6, 2016

Bench!

Bittersweet - last one! (I have two more Friday meetings, but next Friday will be a scramble as I'll only just be back from Cayman and have two different sets of friends and family in town who I need to see that afternoon and evening, and the following week the gym is nominally closed for recreation.) This arrangement has worked really well. I was lucky to get such a good trainer - I don't think most of them are that great! (Paul is graduating from law school and won't be here past the end of the month in any case.) ANYWAY - just a great hour of quite challenging upper body work! More of these supersets, mostly "triples" this time - so, i.e. initial pair of exercises:

bench: 2 x 10 @ 95, 2 x 12 @ 75, 2 x 15 @ 55 with triceps in between (I think it was skullcrushers, 15 x 20s)

No comments: