Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday swim

I kept it short - really the other swimmers in the lane were perfectly respectable, only they were highly irking me! And I need to calm down and go to sleep, not work myself up into full-on lane rage...

100 free
100 back
100 free
100 breast
100 free
50 fly drill, 50 free
100 back
100 free
100 breast
100 free
200 IM

Very nice, too - I have been extremely missing swimming regularly! When I get back from this trip, I'm going to see if I can get in on a pro-rated version of the weekday morning lane swim that Columbia offers - I have been working too hard to afford that morning time slot for swimming, but it suits me very well otherwise, and I think it will be worth trying to claim a stretch of it...

1200 yards total

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A very nice little swim!

I wish I'd done something similar, but will probably do a wee 50's heavy swim late this afternoon.