Friday, July 11, 2014

Bike-spin-swim!

Hmmm, this is a routine that makes me EXTREMELY happy. I finally finished my dreaded article revisions this morning (they have been a millstone around my neck for ONE YEAR - small enough job not to be interesting, big enough job not to be easily shoehorned into busy times, esp. as dependent on many library volumes = can't be done in Cayman, which is more likely to be where I have time to get my own work done!). It is SENT! Rode down to CP for Joanna's excellent spin class, then swam 1000 yards, then rode home. Delighted to find my apartment overrun with workers - my refrigerator hasn't been working properly, with slightly alarming consequences - I put in a work request late yesterday afternoon and am startled and pleased that it has been addressed so quickly!

GOOD DAY!

10mi easy bike (:50)
:45 spin!
1000 yards swim (200 kick, 3 x 100 drill [RaLaCuBa, front scull, fists], 5 x 100 as 2 x 25 fly, 75 free; 2 x 25 fly, 25 back, 50 free; 100 IM)

Also, Joanna is teaching double spin tomorrow. Woo-hoo!

No comments: