Saturday, July 26, 2014

Run-spin double!

That was glorious. I love spending Saturdays this way - may need a nap though now before I actually get any work done! Ran down to Chelsea Piers (it was breezy and a little overcast, very good running weather) on a 6:1 run-walk, then did Joanna's double. Good news on that front - she will henceforth be teaching both the 10am and 11am classes on a regular basis - this makes me very happy, although of course I am now about to be out of town for the next four weeks and will miss them all!

(I need to leave earlier if I'm running down there - I got there with a couple minutes to spare on the face of things, but I needed to get a sport drink and a bar, and to switch over gear in my locker - then I couldn't find a bike without cages clipped onto the Look pedal - I missed the first ten minutes of warmup.)

1:10 run (c. 5.5mi, 6:1 run-walk)
1:45 spin

No comments: