Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mini-run!

Ignominious end to the exercise week. Really I am just so tired that I got NUTHIN'! Had a massage Friday evening, not sure it has dramatically helped loosen back but it can't hurt. Spent yesterday in haze of fatigue - basically had lineup of stuff with hard deadline of tomorrow (writing words to say at my father's memorial, making a program, minor edits to something my uncle sent that my brother will read) that I could not seem to get down to, not to mention revisions on a book review. Anyway gave up finally and started again this morning, after an interrupted night of sleep. Got what I needed to done, but by that time I only was able to get out for a very short run indeed. (Which is a pity, because it is the most beautiful weather - yesterday was too hot, but today's true spring! - on the other hand, my feet and calves felt very tight, so whatever, it's OK.)

Hoping, possibly unrealistically, for a run in the morning tomorrow at my mom's house in Philadelphia. Lawyer is picking me up 12:45 to go to the Registry of Wills to put in my application to be estate administrator, then memorial is on the Penn campus 3:30-5:30, then dinner at my mom's. Coming home Tuesday morning - really those review revisions are probably going to have to wait till then....

:22 run

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thinking of you, wishing you best for tomorrow.