Thursday, April 2, 2015

Squats!

I am finally really GETTING it, I am excited! Still just working with pretty light weights, but did some sets at the end of the workout today with 105 which is at least SOMETHING!

V. annoyed with myself for not doing a better job keeping up with run workouts on the schedule. The fact is I need a serious revamp of the whole way I conduct my days and weeks during teaching semesters: it is a bit of a disaster. Powerlifting has served as an anchor, because of the accountability factor, but I may need to set up something more structured in order to make sure I do the stuff I want to - otherwise work and exhaustion have a tendency to displace all else....

1hr squats!

1 comment:

Ironmom (Julie) said...

You have a trainer, right? Or are you following some online plan? I covet your powerlifting successes.