Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Run!

Oh dear - both yesterday and today I did get out for my "morning" run but only at the expense of the person I had my next appointment with! Need to get myself out the door more expeditiously rather than leaving it to the last possible moment and then running ten minutes late for whatever my next campus obligation is (fortunately today's student was stuck on the subway and was even a little more late than I was!).

Weather continues PERFECT. This is my good season for running and I intend to take advantage of that. The post-deadlift tendonitisy feeling in right glute-hamstring attachment continues troublesome - I had a long dinner last night and I couldn't find a comfortable position to sit in without it feeling really rather sore, not painful as such but distinctly uncomfortable - need to think about this. Anyway:

10min warmup

then 7 x 3min with rest as :30, 1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00

38:30 total (not sure I counted this one quite right!)

No comments: