Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Short run

Should have been an hour, but I didn't quite have it in me - I don't think I hydrated sufficiently earlier either pre- or post-workout (the 10mi biking is easy effort but certainly you're losing fluids).  Started out shuffling fairly happily (a bit of general fatigue but no specific soreness except for the right spinal erector which was tingling in its occasional imitation of a phantom hot dog bun along the back), was aware that I was appreciating running in the shade of "my" bit of the park but didn't want to risk doing two loops there instead of the longer out and back (hard to stay motivated for second loop).  But as soon as I came into the direct sunlight of the river path, my mind roundly rebelled and told me "NOPE!"  Shuffled home instead, it's fine...

:30 shuffle

No comments: