Saturday, July 22, 2017

Day 46, run 44

Strange to say, that was the nicest run I have had for quite a while! I decided last night that I was not even going to ATTEMPT to get up early, and it is just SO DARN HOT that running mid-morning seemed stupid. So I was resigned to leaving it till early evening - it is a pity not to get the mood boost at the beginning of the day rather than the end, but so be it. That said, I got out around 7:45pm and pretty much the entire run was enjoyable! It was in 80s rather than 90s, that's a plus. Even more so: no soreness/stiffness/tenderness in any of the usual places until after the first hour, when I started to get some small pings in R hip/hamstring. Still, very good - it's greasy humid weather, not lovely (still 80F at 10pm), but I like hearing the chorus of chirpers and seeing nighttime wildlife (rats notwithstanding)...

1.5hr as 2:1 jog-walk

No comments: