Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday swim

I was late again, I did not swim the whole set. This is what I did:

Warmup: 200 free, 4 x 100 free at 80% effort on 20 seconds rest

6 x 50 odds kick on side, evens 6-3-6 on 5 seconds rest
4 x 100 descending (starting on 2:30 and decreasing by 5 seconds)
400 pull
6 x 50 choice fast (I did 4 x back, 1 x fly, 1 x breast)

2000 yards total

I told the coach that I will come only Monday-Tuesday-Thursday because of the need for bike training time. She says that I can come to the Friday 11am time slot (in the other lap swim class) for a recovery swim if I want--I think she did actually use the phrase "the massage benefits of the water"! And it is true, I might want to pop in for that swim now and again...

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I think we should start a guilt pact - every time I get in the pool, I'll nag you until you get on the bike and every time you get on the bike, you can nag me until I get in the pool :-)