Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back on track

It has been an odd couple of weeks - I do not enjoy a stint like that with so little exercise, now that I am hooked on it it is distressing to me to lose the weekly routine!

I guess will need to retain an open mind about what can be fit in over the next couple of weeks - still juggling various work stuff, holiday needs, etc. I would like to exercise a TON but true indulgence in copious exercise may have to wait till January.

1hr. spinning class
1000 yards swim

4 x (100 free, 50 drill stroke, 50 swim stroke), in reverse IM order
2 x (50 flutter kick, 50 whip kick)

I'm going to try for a long run tomorrow - I feel I am right at the outer edge of the window in which I could retain long-run fitness, if I don't squeeze one in in the next day or two I will have to start again with only 6 or 8, which would be a pity.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Back on track is very good!

Hope you get your run in!

Brent Buckner said...

You're quite right to want to get out there and stem the decline sooner rather than later!

You did a marathon just a few weeks back. For some time yet neither your soft tissues nor your aerobic system would have degraded so much as to make 12 miles a dangerous stretch.

Anonymous said...

Добро пожаловать дорогие участники triaspirational.blogspot.com!
Я смею предложить вам [url=http://super-jeeps.ru/node?page=31 ]иностранные рассказы[/url] для Вас!
Здесь много страниц, большой обзор ресурсов и т.п.
Почитайте - ведь для вас старались переводить тысячи статей!