Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Further side note

(Under the heading increasingly implausible minor medical woes, I fended off the lung ailment by sleeping almost all day yesterday - only to find myself around 6:30pm running through the lobby of the Met and just barely making it to a toilet stall before dramatically projectile vomiting stomach contents all over the toilet - it was truly awful, though it certainly would have been much worse if I had not made it to the bathroom. Skipped the concert, spent the evening in bed getting up periodically to be violently ill! By 1am or so the stomach had settled down - it was one of these virulent but short-lived viruses - but I am still feeling distinctly dodgy - have radically scaled back goals for things to accomplish before my departure. I guess my body really is telling me it has nothing left for exercise - I need some days of rest and recuperation.)

5 comments:

Becca said...

OH NO!! I was slightly queasy and headachey in the morning, but it was definitely the beer (I know, I'm a total lightweight, but really it was the beer after the wine and the eh Indian food). Yes, you must take it easy, if Shakespeare has to go with you, the world will not end, and you will still have 12 more months. Take care of yourself!!

Unknown said...

What Becky said (except for the parts about queasiness, beer, and Indian food)!

Spokane Al said...

Wow - your words definitely painted a picture with your restroom adventure discription - I hope that is all behind you - both for your good health and the mental health of your blog readership.

Happy New Year Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb

Anonymous said...

Как дела? мм.. есть мега мысль по порталу http://www.Pi7.ru и ...

Думаю вам понравится у меня.

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/video/135-kakaya-zh-neopytnaya-dostalas-mne.html]Видео девочек[/url]
[url=http://www.pi7.ru/video/134-igra-do-orgazma.html]видео юных[/url]