Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Session #15

Laziness overcame me yesterday; I couldn't do the projected treadmill run because I'd forgotten to bring my asthma inhaler with me, and then I thought I might swim in the early evening but in fact the charms of steak night at Fidel Murphy's in Brent's company got the better of my good intentions...

(The weather's warmer again, making running outside a bit trickier to manage.)

A fantastic workout this morning with Carla, though. I'll see her tomorrow too, as Friday's a travel day. I think I should have time for a short run first thing Friday morning, and am definitely planning on taking advantage of relatively cool Tampa temperatures to get in a good run on Saturday morning - in fact if I set out by seven or so, I could probably run a full two hours, which would be delightful...

No comments: