Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beast week 6 class 3

Rode my bike down - it is a most beautiful fall day! - and did the best I could with a challenging BEAST. There were only four of us in class today, which puts one under more of a spotlight than is strictly speaking desirable! I had intended to go to at least one and possibly double spin class subsequently, but I could tell I'd used up most of my vim for the morning, and I also have a lot of work to do today, so instead I rode home (that path and park are too crowded when weather is good!) and will try and get some midday work hours in before heading out to meet my dad at 4:30 for early dinner and a show.

1 comment:

Black Knight said...

Glad you can ride everywhere. Here it is forbidden: after the motor-bike incident my wife doesn't want I ride.
I hope you enjoyed the evening with your dad.