Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Davy Jones's locker

It is not strictly speaking triaspirational, but as it involves water we will make an exception...

I actually went for a dive today! The wreck of the Cali...

Hmmm, very beautiful down there, one huge amazing school of fish that took up cubic footage sort of the size of an auditorium, lots of very beautiful things swimming around that made me feel vaguely remorseful about how fond I am of sushi (we had some very good sushi last night).

I really am on vacation, it is quite surprising and delightful to me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!! Wreck diving!!

Brent Buckner said...

Did you find Nemo at the _Cali_...

...or at _Bamboo_? =:-0

Jenny Davidson said...

The instructor was careful to observe that we would NOT find Nemo today - no clownfish in this part of the world!