Friday, April 23, 2010

Short run

I was having a hard time motivating, and left it rather till the last possible minute - poor sleep last night, continuing allergies, a grogginess-inducing afternoon nap, super-stiff leg muscles from Wednesday night's run class, etc. etc. Decided (partly just to get myself out the door) to scale it back from six to four miles, and it turned into one of those really lovely runs - the weather is perfect, clear and fresh, mid-60s, beautiful running along the water when it's like this. The legs loosened up very quickly, which I knew they would, and it was pleasantly strenuous. I turned around at the boat basin.

4 (rather delightful) miles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for delightful runs! I was hoping I was going to have one of those today, but I was just dragging - I should have cut it short!