Sunday, March 3, 2013

Run!

After being sick all week it made me INCREDIBLY happy to be enough better that I could go for a run. Beautiful weather today for it too, sunny and clear and not too windy, upper 30s.

(I had sort of set myself on going to the midday TNYA swim workout at City College, mostly because I am having a mild aversion to (a) going to a real swim workout after a long layoff and (b) finding a new pool in a new building - it is the latter really that stresses me out, I thought I had better just MAKE myself go if I was well enough to exercise at all - but the external voice of reason a.k.a. B. reminded me that lung ailments tend to be exacerbated by pool chemicals....)

Capped HR at top of zone 1, but felt good. Will see how I'm doing later re: energy level and phlegm management - would love to go to 6:30 yoga, but don't want to overdo it.

1:01, 6mi., high zone 1

No comments: