Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Yoga

Alas, I was stymied yesterday in my desire to attend another TNYA swim practice by the fact that I inadvertently fell fast asleep just after 5pm (I should have gotten upright as soon as I finished my meditation!) and didn't wake up until just too late to go to practice. I think really I was enough fatigued that it was better not to swim; today I seem to have felt very tired also, though I was glad to get to 4:30pm hot yoga.

(Yoga is beneficial - I think hot yoga in Cayman is MUCH hotter than it is at this particular studio, though, and I am a little worried about whether it will overwhelm me when I reenter!)

On a 7am flight tomorrow from JFK, still have to pack, so will try and do that and just sleep for a couple hours if I can. Had a demanding but worthwhile day including very successful qualifying exams by one of my graduate students, allergy shots and dinner with an old friend.

1.5hr hot yoga

No comments: