Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Run!

Well, more precisely a rather sedate run-walk, but it was very good. To the Ritz pedestrian bridge (that hotel takes up so much frontage that it is necessary to specify - that is a good hard clear turnaround point!) and then back by way of World Gym for a Green Machine smoothie. I am very happy - I am having Homemade Spa Week! I am sure I am not alone in having looked longingly at some of these very fancy canyon/spa-type retreats where you hike, do yoga and other exercise classes, meditate and have delicious low-calorie meals cooked for you, but really they are extortionately expensive - it is possible to approximate many of the virtues at home....

:48 as 4:1 run-walk

2 comments:

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

This is the ridiculously expensive spa I'm eyeing: http://www.miravalresorts.com/. (Why, when I deleted previous link-less comment, do they need to leave up notice that it was deleted?!)